Detailed job description:
Please review our job description, fill out the basic form and upload your resume in an acceptable format (PDF. or Doc.)
Location: ?Bradenton, FL
Position Title: Machine Builder/Mechanic
Job #: ?05-H-0416
Responsibilities will include assembly of mechanical parts; tuning and testing of machinery; adjusting and fitting parts to very close tolerances and working with parts that require special care in handling. Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.??
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assembles a variety of sub-assemblies.
- Build to engineering specifications.?
- Assembles and fit parts to close tolerances.
- Align, fit and adjust parts to meet requirements of machine specifications according to blue prints.
- Travel and overtime are sometimes required.?
- Perform basic incidental electronic assembly work.
- Perform trouble shooting.
- Tune and test machinery under supervision of Lead Mechanic.
- And other duties as assigned by Lead Master Mechanic or Supervisor.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to work from mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Must have basic electrical knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities?
- Must be able to use hand and/or power tools.
- Must be able to read machine drawing and documentation to assemble machines.
- Ability to work independently.?
- Own tools.
- Must possess a positive "can do" attitude.
- Machine shop background a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, lift, push, kneel and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.? The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear.? The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or push/pull/transfer up to 25 pounds.? The employee must be able to occasionally push/pull/transfer up to 100 pounds.
- Generous?compensation package, includes salary, major medical, dental, disability, life insurance and a retirement savings plan with company match, vacation, sick time and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.